Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Look and Write - Writing Assignment

Andre Rodriguez

I like his digital art submission because his picture is in back and white and focuses on the subject of the tree and the background is blurry, bringing out the subject of the tree and making it sharper than it used to be. I also really like how its around the school.

Remmy Wilkinson

I like her submission to the digital art show because it's a black and white picture of a lake and a very big house in the background. I also really like this photo because it doesn't show any modern architecture and could've easily been taken either a hundred or a thousand years ago; I really enjoy the clearness and sharpness of this photo.

Vivian Rivera

I like her submission because she's very artsy with the way she submits her photos along with the way she uses photoshop to enhance certain parts of the photo along with adding onto the background and the subject she's shooting. I also like the type of photos she takes along with how she times it so that the photo comes out just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment