Friday, March 13, 2015

Comment on Three Albums - Writing Assignment

Oceanside Piers Surfers, March 4

In this album the photographer focuses on the surfers. I really enjoy the way he was able to capture both the surfer and the waves the ways he did. Being able to see every detail of the wave, as well as the facial expression of the surfer. They are really detailed and beautiful photos and I honestly enjoyed looking through them.

Pride of Polynesia Main Show at Catamaran Resort Luau

This album is all about Polynesian dancers. It shows them throughout their performance. I enjoyed looking at these pictures because I could learn about the Polynesian and Pacific Islander culture along with seeing the really good photos Mr. B's photos.

Dia de Los Muertos Dancers at Rancho Guajome

I thoroughly enjoyed looking at this album of dancers celebrating the holiday of "Dia de los Muertos". These photos show the beautiful and vibrant colors of the dancers outfits, and I really enjoyed looking at the masks the dancers had.

No comments:

Post a Comment