Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Inspiring Teacher - Written Assignment

I had a teacher in 6th grade named Mr Galvan who pushed me to do better in school because I wasn't doing well. I didn't understand math and he saw how I was struggling and pushed me to learn it because without it I wouldn't do good in school. Then I went afterschool with a couple of other kids to learn about math during my free time because I really needed to catch up and my parents made me do it either way. I learned the concepts of math I was missing, including some vital ones, and managed to catch up to my classmates and be ready in time for the next grade. Until that point, he was the best teacher I had yet, and he taught me the importance of education and making the most of every school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment